-
October 21st, 2000, 04:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok so how did ya chose them??? Are they obvious or cleverly thought up names?? Peeps that meet me can see why i choose mine,,,kinda like sparkly things....right Storm?? *S* Just bein a bit curious i guess.
------------------
twinkle.....shine....glimmer...dazzle...glitter... SPARKLE
-
October 21st, 2000, 05:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well back in the day, about a year ago, I was just called BEAR on the spawn.com mb. When I came to hostboard, I just added on the "LORD HIGH" part.
As for BEAR itself: My real name is Bjorn, which in the Swedish language means bear.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
-
October 22nd, 2000, 01:00 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Well originally, my name was ~sonic girl~. The reason I chose that was because I graduated from film school, and was into post production sound design. Then I started getting too many stupid comments like "can I get a cheesebuger and a coke"... or brainless comments about a BLUE HEDGEHOG.... some people have one track minds. Anyway, I chose resonance because it was bit more profound... hehehehe... I got it off my 303. So thats me... the sonic girl.
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge
-
October 22nd, 2000, 02:40 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
October 22nd, 2000, 08:06 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Ehm... I wish I had a cool story, but I just picked one. My original name was High Commander. That was in the days 3rd rock still aired here. (Loved that show.) But my brother stole it! He did! The little bastard. So then I became Lieutenant. I didn't like it much, soo then I changed it to Lefty, but all my buddies demanded I named myself Lt again. So that's why I use two names now. Well, three if you count Dr. Crane.
-
October 22nd, 2000, 11:30 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I was listening to Moby when I first logged in and it stuck.....Also go by Punk2funk and ~*CyberpunK*~
------------------
((((((MOBY))))))
Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery
Mobyville
-
October 22nd, 2000, 05:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well mine is pretty basic, Ski is just a nickname at work and also the last 3 letters of my last name.
------------------
Ski
Last of the Freelance Drinkers
Greatest sword fighter in Michigan
The man in the black Trans Am
Miral's Slave
"It's a Detroit thang...you wouldn't understand."
"In the darkest hour,hope springs eternal"
"The man who kissed a ninja lesbian and lived to tell about it."
-
October 22nd, 2000, 10:38 PM
#8
Inactive Member
righty try again dammit! *S* ok well i had to change my name due to the amount of people who tried to chat me up. well with a name like chewy say no more *LOL* the amount of times ive was asked ASL were uncountable *L* so yeh the origin of storm? well i had to think of another name for the reasons above and then i looked at my watch and there it was staring me in the chops *S* well im thinking of changing my name to Gucci now *S* yeh right i wish. by the way has anyone got any loose change to go towards the Storm In Search Of A Gucci Appeal? *LOL* mind you i may get sued to buggary *L* can i say that in here? you aint seen me roight *L* laters people

-
October 22nd, 2000, 10:43 PM
#9
Inactive Member
oh yeh when do i get to be a senior member? not too keen on this junior business *LOL*
-
October 22nd, 2000, 11:05 PM
#10
Inactive Member
about 2 more posts, i think
if i remember correctly, once you hit 30, you're a member
i was a "member" before i even registered here
HAHAHAHAHA! (get it?! "member"?! if you don't--read my post above)
------------------
?Spike?
Spike's Webpage
Spike's Realm--message board
[email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks